Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sell Wood / Tree Mahoni

I have friends who live in the city of Malang, he has a mahogany tree that still stands strong as a tree and 684 on the estimate Perhutani wood is as much as 6000 cubic she wanted to sell the timber with the price of 3.5 billion, but I do not have or know what a wood , may when friends have a friend that Blogger timber operators can contact me ... wood is not officially illegal, may be here with me have told friends who are interested, please see our location and tree-tree.trees are planted parents start 1963 so the tree is estimated to be approximately 50 years for the tree ring is very varied and of high average between 10 to 15 meters, so once we see that there is no tree of all of the small-large and he (my friend) with the offer price of 3.5 billion. hopefully with the Blogger foreverglo have someone who can help to buy a tree-lined mahogany is.

No comments:

Post a Comment